As a precondition and requirement to use the services available via Satat.net (The Service), you hereby accept and agree
to be legally bound by these Terms of Service:
You shall not
1. have more than one account unless authorized, at any given time, and shall not create an account on behalf of someone other than yourself.
2. use The Service if you have previously been removed or banned.
3. advertise, solicit, or transmit any commercial advertisements.
4. post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive.
5. use cheats, exploits, or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with The Service.
6. institute, or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation denial of service attacks or circumventing or modifying any security technology that is part of The Service.
7. engage in any unsporting play (see below for more details) or illegal conduct.
1. Go easy on the language when chatting.
2. Do not reprimand players on their playing skills. Expect beginners in rooms marked with Ⓐ.
3. Do not be involved in too much trash talk with your opponents when you beat them.
4. Do not convey information about cards or game moves already made or to be made of the current game in any other form other than normal gameplay. For example, do not tell your partner that this time you will win a kot to indicate that 2 ♥ is with you. Similarly, do not vary the time to play a card to indicate a 'strong' card signal or otherwise.
5. Avoid playing excessively with the same teammate as this leads to the development of covert strategies.
6. Avoid playing the last match as soon as you start losing, when you are not selecting the trump suit or when your hand is not good.
7. Keep up with the pace. Do not slow down the game by being inattentive. The game timer provides a time allowance to account for playing, chatting, network issues and any exceptional delay. The whole time allowance should not be considered as in-game thinking time.
8. Teaming up to exploit less-experienced players is not allowed.
We may collect any or all of the information that you give us including your name and email address, together with data about your use of the website. Other information that may be needed from time to time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on the website.
We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorized access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties. We may use the information to keep in contact with you. You will be given the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list or similar service. If at any time in the future we should wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it would only be with your knowledge and consent. We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties - for example, the number of individuals visiting our website but we will not use any information that could identify those individuals.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data stored in text files that are saved on your computer or other devices when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to remember you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a "session cookie") or for multiple repeat visits (using a "persistent cookie").
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during the course of your visit to the Website, and they expire when you close the web browser.
Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within our Website and remain on your desktop or mobile device even after you close your browser or restart your computer. They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for you while visiting the Website and Services.
Cookies may be set by the Website ("first-party cookies"), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the Website ("third party cookies"). These third parties can recognize you when you visit our website and also when you visit certain other websites.
What type of cookies do we use?
Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our Website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access the content. Functionality cookies let us operate the Website and Services in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the Website and Services during future visits.
What are your cookie options?
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features the Website and Services offer.
Changes and amendment
We reserve the right to modify this Policy or its terms related to the Website and Services at any time at our discretion. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page, post a notification on the main page of the Website, send you an email to notify you. We may also provide notice to you in other ways at our discretion, such as through the contact information you have provided. An updated version of this Policy will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Policy unless otherwise specified. Your continued use of the Website and Services after the effective date of the revised Policy (or such other act specified at that time) will constitute your consent to those changes.
Acceptance of this policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Website and Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services.
Failing to comply with any of the terms above or for any actual or suspected illegal use of The Service, your account will be terminated and you shall not use The Service. You can also terminate your account at any point in time. Once your account has been marked for termination, it may take up to one week for all your details to be removed from The Service.
This page was last updated on July 23, 2023.